Set in the stunning National Rhododendron Gardens, Mist at Olinda is one of Melbourne’s most beautiful wedding and function settings and just 45 minutes from the CBD.
Sometimes it’s the little things that make a day special, Mist at Olinda is certainly an extraordinary venue but it’s our ability to tailor a package that is uniquely yours that makes a Mist Wedding so wonderful!
There are so many combinations in a Mist wedding; we have the use of one of the most beautiful gardens in Victoria and a gazebo for the ceremony and additional gardens for superb photo opportunities, should you go for a chic cocktail function, traditional sit-down lunch or dinner, or perhaps a buffet? What style should the drinks package take and for how long? Would you like us to organise a band and and decorations?. Mist at Olinda can tailor everything with your budget in mind to create your unique day.
Call our Function Managers today to set the dream in motion. At Mist we specialise in taking the stress out of your reception and can organise the whole event for you.
- The Serenity Point is an ideal location for your romantic ceremony, with it’s heritage style Gazebo and magnificent views.
- Accommodation can be arranged for large or small groups, we would be more than happy to assist you in sourcing suitable accommodation for your guests needs.
- Transport can be arranged to pick your guests up from one convenient location or several separate locations.
- Complimentary onsite car parking
- Room capacity, 240 guests for a sit-down reception and 400 guests for a chic cocktail reception.
- Special dietary menu to cover most dietary requirements
Rhododendron gardens and Café Vireya
The National Rhododendron Gardens are host to an unparalleled variety of brilliantly coloured blooms, mainly rhododendrons, azaleas, camellias, cherries and daffodils.
Of international reputation, these magnificent gardens attract thousands of visitors during all seasons.
Take a self-guided tour, strolling through 40 hectares of scenic botanic gardens.
Enjoy a picnic by the lake and take in stunning views of the Australian Alps.
Photograph the native bird life and brilliant floral scenery.
Check out our other venue SkyHigh Mt Dandenong a slightly smaller and more intimate venue just down the road!