I am a proud member of the LGBTQI community. I live in the Western Suburbs of NSW.
I have been with my partner over 11 years and this year will have the opportunity of becoming a wife. I know how daunting, frustrating, nervous and exciting the process of planning a wedding is so have a great affinity with other couples in the same boat.
I know that every ceremony is special, unique and individual and I can help craft a ceremony that is your own. I also conduct welcome to family ceremonies - children and furbabies, new partners and siblings, foster and adoption.
As a proud member of the LGBTQI community your ceremony will be individually crafted to reflect your style, personality and values.
Rainbow Packages includes -
- Initial no-obligation meeting and free quote
- Up to 3 face to face meetings - including rehearsal and ceremony
- Poems, readings and other ideas to make your ceremony individual
- Phone and email support
- My attendance at the ceremony no later than 30min before ceremony
- Officiating the ceremony
PA system and signing table - optional
- All official paperwork
- Travel covering 60kms return from Parramatta
- Travel over 60kms return from Parramatta at the ATO rate of travel
- The official certificate from Births, Deaths and Marriages.
- Any expenses in regards to extra rituals and ceremonies
- Other meetings or rehearsals