Sales/Business Development Representative LGBTQ
- Sales and Business Development
- Casual initially - ability to turn full time for the right person
- Work from home
- Applications welcome. As the business expands we are looking for more part-time and full-time within the area's of Sales and Business Development.
Equally Wed is Australia & New Zealand's premier LGBTQI wedding services directory and we are hiring!
If you enjoy cultivating new customer sales, have great time management skills, working your own hours and keen to learn and grow our business then....
We want you!
Equally Wed is an online wedding services directory that is dedicated to the LGBTQI community.
We are currently looking for a brilliant sales person or BDM to join us and provide the LGBTQI community with more options online via our website.
This role is a casual position initially (16 hours per week) but can be expanded to full time for the right person.
Our niche website is updated weekly with new service providers and venues that wish to list with our ever growing directory.
This is a chance for businesses to display their support for Marriage Equality. Our platform provides a space where LGBTQI couples can plan their wedding without fear of rejection. In this role you will be responsible for cultivating digital advertising sales and creating relationships with service providers & venues.
This role will constantly evolve, therefore we want you to grow with us over time.
Our successful candidate will:
- Tertiary qualification (Sales/Business) – we are looking for the entrepreneurial spirit over grades.
- Ideally have business to business sales experience.
- Have an excellent phone manner and possess exceptional written & verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy contacting new potential advertisers, displaying a genuine interest in their businesses and in helping them grow.
- Be a confident communicator, reliable and motivated.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of LGBTQI community culture, issues and current news.
- Have excellent organisational and planning abilities.
- Be I.T savvy with both software and mobile devices.
- Must be an Australian citizens or permanent resident
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Research and contact prospective advertisers nationally who are a suitable fit with our website.
- Present advertising solutions and packages to prospective advertisers, and follow up via phone and email to close deals as needed.
- Build relationships with prospective advertisers.
- Effectively articulate and communicate our websites brand to match it with appropriate advertisers.
- Assist with developing marketing strategies and advertising packages.
- Manage and track advertising sales/client data.
- Assist with general administration duties.
Does this sound perfect for you? Check out our website www.equallywed.com.au
You can email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Start date within three/four weeks for the successful candidate.
Re-numeration: Commission based.